Friday, March 11, 2011

Vinegar Will Turn Any Lesion White

Mini gardens, enjoy maxi

I've said many times, my yard is a jungle and it probably is because of their size, too much for what I can take care of. Over, this weekend we stayed at home seems it will not stop raining, so it will be difficult to do some gardening. Maybe if I had one of these little gardens, things change. Meanwhile, I need to start fighting the weeds and let it look a hundred percent.

How cool is this little garden made gutters? May adapt to a balcony.






















And this idea with teapots? I think that may be an original super atmosphere communion or any other party in the garden or, again, another fun idea for balconies.


















Trendy, shocking and also utilizing the space ... vertical gardens:























A lovely and very decorative way to grow herbs:























What I have is very clear that I need more paved areas, and plants tidy in their pots, I'll stick with this super cool environment :























Images: 1 . 2. 3. Pinterest. 4. Sfgirlbybay.com 5. Living Etc .

you'll have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment