Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dark Red Violet Hair Dye

Refrigerators alive, and a paint

The other day, The Plastic Factory, Bethlehem published one of those houses "very experienced" and I fell in love with the refrigerator. It may seem a bit absurd, but think how fun, with green polka dots:






















And the fact is, trying to rescue a small fridge that my parents have abandoned, and I pray for it to survive (mostly for the fun of paint), I kept this picture for some time:






















The blackboard paint kills two birds with one stone; refrigerator and useful decorated, inside and out. That would more or less, same as this:






















And now, a walk through the network to resume this project it will take a little (!!!), so many before I found this other bar painted:























Is not You have nothing to do this weekend? Come the cooler you can change the whole kitchen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment