Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pokemon Original Poster 151

again over the minimalism

may be that the title you oversight, but the minimalism, for me, not just straight lines, austere and absence of superfluous elements. It is also not to be redundant with certain things. For example, and this falls under the personal prejudice, not stand in the kitchen that says EAT, like this:






















or so:
















is supposed to be an obvious thing, right? for that, I'll eat if I have desire, in fact, if I'm in the kitchen is likely to be hungry. Anyway, I do not like. Needless to state the obvious, and less imperative. And speaking of minimalism, I like this I go, I love:






















image

Mies van der Rohe said that "less is more" but, sorry, I have always doubted. Although the environments you strip all that, apparently, it goes, except for me will always be less. I like this new interpretation: it will more ... well, more or less. For that, here, minimalism, few missing more.
But if I have to hang a little sign, would be to THANK YOU. Today we reached to 200000 visits, and every day we are more friends on Facebook in Twitter and, of course, here in the blog. Do not know how I get excited! THANK YOU for all your comments, for being there every day and make this community so much fun ministreros. Welcome to all new (cheer up talking a bit, okay?), And a big hug to all who are from minute 1 (well, a little later) ... Did I mention THANKS?

0 comments:

Post a Comment