Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How Many Calories Does Lasagnehave

Jealous of the lattice

in photographs and other pictures, sometimes I run into ideas, which I keep for the future without knowing exactly why, and sometimes find connections between them. This is the case of what, for my decorative ideas is already a trend: lace furniture. I know who have been there forever, but what you want, now I attract your attention. Here are some examples:




















































































I have some chairs like the third pic but for which, unfortunately, the author conceived straight lines and no curves. The table of the first photo I think is simply magical, and the desktop in the last picture, super different. Although not very easy to copy, yes there is a pegboard sale, which could act as a striker for a table like this.

Images: 1. The decor. 2. Simplyseductive.blogspot.com 3. Square Feet Studio on Design * Sponge. 4.?

0 comments:

Post a Comment