Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cross Country Saysings



I almost get excited when I saw that Maria Lladó interior has a new web, and with major projects to watch and admire. I leave you with some of the ones I like, others have seen around here - how are you purple carpet - and the rest, I expect a page of a woman especially inspired to use color.






















But you see that not only that. In addition, mixing styles, backgrounds and materials total mastery. It goes without saying that particularly appeals to me your mix & match of apparel and accessories, deliberate and provocative use of textures and patterns (look at the tiles and carpets, for example), and the preference to have the walls white-even with honorable exceptions, letting the continent what gives meaning and sophistication to the container (what do you think of the dining table with lacquered red car paint?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment